On this page you can find the requirements and limitations of Tinned-Bug.
You can also find the configuration of our testsystems.
- Webserver with PHP support
- PHP version 4.0 or higher
- Read permission on configuration files
- Read and write permission on userdata directory and its files
If you install PHP, default all required packages are installed together.
However this is not always the case. So if you're having problems with Tinned-Bug,
check that the following packages are also included in the PHP installation:
For more information about this, please consult the PHP official
- Support PCRE
- Support Session
- Apache and PHP limit the script memory (default 8 MB)
- Apache and PHP limit the execution time (default 30 sec)
- Intel (Pentium 166 MHz), Linux, Apache 1.3, PHP 4.0.4pl1
- Intel (Pentium IV 2,8GHz), WinXP, Apache 2.0.50, PHP 4.3.10
- Apple (PowerPC 867 MHz), MacOSX, Apache 1.3, PHP 4.3.2