On this page you can find the requirements and limitations of Tinned-RFC.
You can also find the configuration of our testsystems.
- Webserver with PHP support
- PHP version 4.0 or higher
- Read permission on configuration files
If you install PHP, default all required packages are installed together.
However this is not always the case. So if you're having problems with Tinned-RFC,
check that the following packages are also included in the PHP installation:
For more information about this, please consult the PHP official
- Intel (Pentium 166 MHz), Linux, Apache 1.3, PHP 4.0.4pl1
- Intel (Pentium IV 2,8GHz), WinXP, Apache 2.0.50, PHP 4.3.10
- Apple (PowerPC 867 MHz), MacOSX, Apache 1.3, PHP 4.3.2